Viewing 24 of 30.
Global Walkway Solutions offer GRP Handrail System Products, providing stainless steel advantages at an affordable price.
These are produced from Polyester Resin, pultraded with a surface veil. The joining system is GRP cast and Maintenance Free.
GRP Handrail can be used in a wide range of industries such as chemical plants, food and beverage factories, water and waste water facilities.
Key Product Advantages
- Corrosion and Chemical resistant - Will not rust or corrode unlike metal or wood.
- Low Maintenance - Easy to clean and never needs painting.
- Safety - Non-conductive and non magnetic make it safe in hazardous electrical areas.
- Lightweight - Allows easy handling and installation.
- Strong and Durable - High strength and long life span.
- Weatherproof - No need to worry about rust and also U.V. resistant.
- Economic - Minimal maintenance and low installation costs make it very cost efficient.
We offer a range of different fittings to suit various situations and applications. The GRP tube is 50mm x 5mm and 6 metre standard lengths or alternatively we can cut to your specification for immediate installation.