The DDA Range of fittings allow you to build quick and easy handrail compliant with Building Regs Part M in accordance with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act(DDA). Pipeclamp DDA components have been designed to give smooth in-line handrail with size 3 tube (42.4mm O/D) with 48.3mm uprights to ensure a rigid, sturdy installation.
Cost Effective Solution
The DDA Range is ideal for creating new barriers, but the system can also be used as a retrofit solution, due to its add-on components which allow a new handrail to be added on to existing railing system. Any DDA railing system can be easily installed with a hex tool and tube cutters, and is therefore easily assembled without specialised workers or equipment, saving you both time and money.
DDA Range Features
- Combining 42.4mm handrail with 48.3mm uprights ensures a rigid, sturdy installation
- Add on components allow non compliant systems to be upgraded
- Cost effective to install - no welding, threading or specialist tools
- Made of cast iron to BS EN ISO 1461
- Fittings are hot dip galvanised as standard
- Can be powder coat finished to RAL colours to help meet "not cold to the touch" and contrasting colour requirements